The Digital Marketing Associate at Baltimore Center Stage has primary responsibility for the upkeep of the theater’s new website and the creation and execution of email communications. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized team player with skills in graphic design, a knowledge of digital marketing, and an interest in theater and nonprofit arts world. Join a dynamic marketing and communications team and enjoy the opportunity to promote one of Baltimore’s leading arts organizations.
Under the leadership of Artistic Director Kwame Kwei-Armah and Managing Director Michael Ross, BCS produces six mainstage shows and a wide range of other artistic and community programs. We are committed to being an inclusive workplace, and strongly believe in the importance of having a diverse group of individuals represented both onstage and off.
Reports to: Publications Manager
- Maintain current content, graphics, and data on the website
- Design new website graphics
- Work with the Art Director to maintain branding standards and style guidelines across website and all other digital platforms
- Maintain and update online forms
- Troubleshoot website issues as needed
- Participate in maintaining a smooth connection between the theater’s CRM Tessitura and the website as needed
- Create and execute standard and triggered emails using WordFly (a Tessitura-integrated platform)
- Create graphics for emails
- Measure and report performance and assess against goals (e.g., open rate, click through)
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests (e.g. A/B testing)
- Analyze collection of emails via website and other online channels and work to increase number of new emails added
- Design, coordinate, and suggest graphics for social media as part of the social media team within Marketing & Communications Department
- Design digital ads, and other materials as needed
Looking for candidates who take initiative to solve problems, possess a curiosity to learn more and apply best practices, possess excellent time management skills, think creatively and execute efficiently, and attention to detail is a must. Must also have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities. Position is fulltime with benefits.