Baltimore Center Stage is seeking a part-time Corporate Relations Coordinator. The Corporate Relations Coordinator serves to build and maintain corporate partnerships, donations and benefits.
Specific Duties Include:
- Develop strategies, research prospects, and steward current corporate relationships to meet budget goals annually for Corporate Annual fund and Gala
- Create an acquisition strategy for increasing support and bringing new corporate donors, working closely with the Executive Director, Director of Advancement and Corporate Partnerships Committee
- Prepare proposals for Gala, annual fund and special projects funding for corporate partners
- Coordinate Gala communications with Corporate sponsors
- Coordinate and oversee Corporate benefit fulfillment including but not exclusive to complimentary tickets, event space usage, acknowledgement on marketing materials/communications
- Write acknowledgement letters for corporate gifts
- Make recommendations on refreshing Corporate benefit packages
- Coordinate the scheduling, communication and materials for Corporate Board Committee meetings and events
- Cultivate and steward relationships with corporate board members, as well as managers of corporate foundations and decision-makers for funding
Qualified applicants would have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Flexibility in scheduled hours
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Prior fundraising experience and knowledge of the Baltimore corporate community a plus
Position is part-time, approximately 20 hours per week.
Center Stage is committed to building a diverse community of staff and interns. Individuals from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.