Baltimore Art Gallery: Graphic Design/Marketing Assistant Full Time Local art gallery is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team.
About The Gallery:
For over 30 years, we have been helping our clients create beautiful and unique collections. With three locations, we house the largest collection of art in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and finest artwork and custom framing available.
Gallery Graphic Design/Marketing Assistant Position:
To be successful in our busy fine art gallery, you must have exceptional design skills, be detail orientated and self motivated. You are able to work well both independently and on a team. Ideal candidate is able to accurately convey the feel, look and voice of the gallery via the blog, emails and all work created.
Position reports to Gallery Director/Principal
• Create/write Blog entries & maintain blog schedule
• Website content management: update image galleries, events, upload lookbooks, biographies • Email campaigns: design/create in coordination with team: monthly emails
• Email list maintenance
• Print & Digital Ad design: design ads, maintain calendar of contracts and deadlines
• Photo editing with Photoshop
• Direct Mailer layout
• Press Releases
• Preparation of presentations to clients as needed
• Maintain Houzz & other social media profiles
• Special Projects as needed
• Creative eye and clean design aesthetic
• Exceptional graphic design skills
• Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite
• Good working knowledge of Wordpress
• Dynamic & engaging personality
• Detail orientated
• Great multitasking skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with listening skills
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Experience working in a creative or art -oriented environment a plus
• Knowledge of CSS & HTML a plus
• Knowledge of Google Analytics & Mail designer a plus
We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Must have your own transportation.