Partnership Benefits for Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance and
Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce Members
The Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance (GBCA) and the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce are excited to provide unique benefits to our members across the arts and business sectors. Beginning March 2023, members of each organization will have access to networking and educational opportunities, member directories, special discounts, and other curated benefits from each service organization. The partnership aims to strengthen innovation across sectors and contribute to the economic development of local communities.
To learn how other local arts agencies and local chambers of commerce are working together across the country, check out this report from Americans for the Arts.
The Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer GBCA members:
- Networking and educational opportunities
- Access to funding and grant opportunities for businesses and entrepreneurs
- Opportunities to learn about the current business climate and policies in Baltimore
- Access to businesses looking to offer cultural experiences to their employees as an employee benefit
- Discounted rates for vendor table opportunities at chamber events/and or silent auction events
- Opportunities to promote events on the Chamber’s website and in the Chamber’s newsletter, which has over 8,000 subscribers
- Access to free events and a 15% discount on ticketed Chamber events
- Access to over 350 businesses and entrepreneurs through the Chamber’s online directory
- A 20% discount on Chamber membership
For Questions about Chamber Membership Benefits, please contact Kevette M. Kane, Director of Membership for the Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce at [email protected].
The Greater Baltimore Cultural Alliance is pleased to offer Chamber members:
- Discounted tickets to cultural events
- Free and discounted tickets to GBCA events
- Opportunities to promote events, services, and more to GBCA members and supporters in its weekly Newsletter, GBCA This Week, which has over 6,000 subscribers
- Access to special cultural listings and discounts
- Opportunities to host networking events and ribbon cuttings in artistic, creative spaces
- Access to post on JobsPlus, the Greater Baltimore region’s premiere listing of the latest opportunities in the cultural community. The listing includes job postings, internships, workshops, auditions, and more for artists, creatives, cultural administrators, and entrepreneurs.
- Access to two GBCA/Chamber exclusive events, including an annual curated cultural experience for Chamber members and an annual joint networking event for Chamber and GBCA members.
- A 20% discount on GBCA membership
For Questions about GBCA Membership Benefits, please contact Lauren Saunders, Director of Development and Membership for GBCA at [email protected].