Today is the DEADLINE to apply for a 2016 Rubys Artist Project Grant in Performing Arts or Media Arts. You have until 11:59pm to submit your grant proposal. To help speed along your application process, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions:
1. What is the grant timeline?
May 2016 through May 2017
2. I am a GBCA member. How do I apply without paying the application fee?
Email the grants manager at [email protected] to obtain the direct member's link.
3. I am a member, forgot to get the direct member's link, and I paid the application fee. What do I do?
Your membership will be automatically renewed for an additional year, or you can make the fee a donation to GBCA (tax write off!).
4. Where can I find templates for creating a budget, timeline, and work sample inventory list?
Templates can be downloaded here: Budget, Timeline, Inventory List
5. Will the grants manager read my application prior to submitting?
No. However, after all applicants are notified, you may set up a feedback appointment with the grants manager to discuss your application.
6. When will I know if I got a grant?
All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of May, 2016.
7. When is the next grant cycle?
The next grant cycle opens for application on June 1, 2016 and will focus on the categories of Visual Arts and Literary Arts. Bookmark this page to stay posted on future announcements.