Arts and Sciences Project Grants funded by Baltimore County government will help community-based organizations produce and present arts, science, history and humanities programs and activities in local communities in Baltimore County.
Community-based, not-for-profit organizations in Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Anne Arundel, Howard and Harford Counties are eligible to apply for funding for arts activities that serve Baltimore County residents. Project Grants provide funding support for specific projects, such as performances, exhibits, lectures, classes and workshops. General operating support is not available through Project Grants.
All arts, sciences and humanities activities requesting project grant funding must take place in Baltimore County.
Eligible organizations include arts organizations, after-school programs, civic groups, museums, religious organizations, schools, social clubs and other community-based groups that present arts programs and projects.
Review of Project Grants is based upon the following criteria:
- Artistic, historic and scientific merit of the proposed activities
- Service to Baltimore County residents
- Number of proposed activities that take place in Baltimore County
- Partnerships with County-based organizations
- Feasibility of the budget
- Ability of the applicant to carry out the proposed activities
For more information about guidelines and applying, visit their website here!