The holiday season is quickly approaching! Now is a great time for Maryland Artist Registry users to update profiles with new work and to join the MSAC Marketplace so that we can promote your works for sale this holiday season.
Please log into your Registry user account, upload your most recent artwork, and update your contact information before November 30th. (Full instructions below.) Please note that your account will not appear on the Registry if the required fields are missing or incomplete. These fields are noted with a red asterisk (*).
Also, when you click the Marketplace opt-in box, enter a link to your online store, and provide a few pieces of additional information, MSAC will be able to promote your work for sale to art lovers throughout Maryland and beyond.
Questions? Contact the Registry Coordinator at [email protected].
How to edit your profile and opt-in to the marketplace:
1) Log into your registry account using your username and password.
2) Click the "My Profile" button.
3) Select "Edit Profile" and update your contact information and profile artwork.
3) Scroll to the bottom and click "Opt-in to the Marketplace"
4) Complete or update the required fields, marked with a red asterisk (*), adding your website URL, marketplace image, artwork category, and price range.
5) Select "Save" at the bottom of the screen.