Art Handler/Installer/Driver responsible for the proper handling, loading, unloading, wrapping and transport of artwork in our fast paced art gallery. Other responsibilities include assisting in hanging the gallery, handling & installing artwork on in home/office appointments, preparing artwork for inter gallery transfers, traveling between our four locations.
Successful candidates must be motivated and responsible, have an excellent/clean driving record and be able to pass D.O.T. medical exam. Carpentry skills are a plus.
If you are eager to learn, we will teach you the skills necessary to be successful!
- Drive our Sprinter, Van or box truck for appointments or between our four locations
- Wrap artwork for inter-company transport
- Handle artwork with care
- Assist in the gallery as needed
- Assist in setting up for events and shows in the galleries
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Carpentry skills
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with good listening skills
- Team player
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- Enjoy driving, with excellent driving record