Renaissance Fine Arts is seeking a success driven sales professional for our Baltimore gallery.
About the gallery:
Renaissance Fine Arts and Merritt Gallery are established fine art galleries with a long family tradition. For over 25 years, we have been helping our clients create beautiful and unique collections. With three locations, we house the largest collection of art in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and finest artwork and custom framing available.
To be successful in our fast paced art gallery, you must be dynamic & self motivated. Successful candidates must have excellent sales closing skills, an upbeat and professional demeanor with a desire to help our clientele "personalize" their homes and offices with art.
We expect that you will charismatically interact with our clientele and will become knowledgeable of and enthusiastic about our art collection. You must be willing to proactively build and maintain client relationships. When you are not welcoming walk-in clients, you are cultivating new sales opportunities.
We will educate you about the artists and artwork in our collection and about our fine art sales philosophy. If you are eager to learn, we will teach you the skills necessary to be successful! We value a winning personality over experience and will train the right person.
- Consult with clientele by recommending and selling artwork along with custom framing
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships
- Meet or exceed individual sales goals
- Provide excellent customer service along with strong follow up skills
- Build knowledge of our art collection and custom framing
- Handle artwork with care
- High-end retail sales experience
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- An eye for design
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with good listening skills
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Five day work week including Saturdays and a few Sundays per year. Must have your own transportation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]