Job Submission Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably with a concentration in fine art, art history or museum studies
• 3-5 years art handling experience
• 1-3 years of carpentry experience with proficiency in the use of a table saw, band and cross-cut miter saws, belt sander, router, drill/screw gun and glue gun.
• Must be familiar with the operation of a lift, stacker, pallet truck, gantry crane and rigging equipment and be able to drive a 14’ straight truck
• Must be able to lift, carry or push 50-100 lbs, and climb ladders and scaffolding.
The BMA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourage all qualified professionals to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. For this exempt position we offer medical, dental, vision, prescription, 403b retirement plan, long term disability, flexible spending account, flexible and condensed scheduling, museum and restaurant discounts, and reduced fee gym membership. We also offer accrued vacation, holidays, personal days, floating holidays, and sick days.
Please send cover letter, resume, and salary requirements via email to [email protected]
with “Art Packer” Last Name and First Name in the subject line.
Incomplete application materials will not be accepted.
No phone calls please.