Volunteer/Internship: Deep Vision Dance Company, Junior Board Member
Become an integral part of a thriving arts organization while bridging the gap between classroom and the workplace. This unique opportunity provides college students with hands on experience in the field of arts administration at the executive level. Volunteers will support the work of the Board of Directors while building practical skills in nonprofit management, marketing, and development.
Length of commitment: September 2018 – August 2019
Time commitment: typically 5 hrs per week; flexible scheduling; mandatory attendance at quarterly Board meetings
- Management support with the Board of Directors include: advancing the mission and initiatives of DVDC, attendance at regular meetings of the full Board and Committee meetings as needed
- Marketing support may include: social media content, designing promotional materials
- Development support may include: fundraising efforts, grant research, donor relations and stewardship
- Additional research and administrative support as needed
- Detail oriented self-starter capable of working independently
- Strong writing skills
- College students with field of study in Arts Administration, Business, Communications, Marketing, Theater, or similar
Compensation: Unpaid volunteer position; Complimentary tickets to DVDC events
For consideration submit a letter of interest and resume to:[email protected]
Founded in 2011, Deep Vision Dance Company’s mission is to cultivate immersive dance experiences that engage, inspire, and connect various communities.
Learn more at: www.deepvisiondancecompany.org