Job Submission Requirements:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent professional experience
• Minimum 3 years in Systems Administrator role.
• Extensive knowledge of computers systems of all platforms: Mac, Windows, Linux, Unix, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of networking, Routers, Switches, DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Firewall, VPN, Wireless controllers, VMware vSphere, Azure AD, Group Policy, SQL, PowerShell, etc.
• Ability to independently research a problem using available resources, such as manuals, training materials and the Internet
• Implement and support all presentation-based technologies including projectors, A/V equipment and software
• Ability to lift up to 25 lbs. and do the physical work related in setting up new PCs and Printers, i.e., lifting, bending, squatting, kneeling
• Strong intellectual curiosity, motivation to advance in the profession and ability to multi-task.
• Exceptional customer services skills
• Passion for working in a non-profit organization
The BMA is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a culturally diverse staff and strongly encourage all qualified professionals to apply.
We offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. For this exempt position we offer medical, dental, vision, prescription, 403b retirement plan, long term disability, flexible spending account, flexible and condensed scheduling, museum and restaurant discounts, and reduced fee gym membership. We also offer accrued vacation, holidays, personal days, floating holidays, and sick days.
Please send a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to [email protected]
with “System Administrator” your first and last name in the subject line.
Incomplete application materials will not be considered.
Position will be posted until filled.
No phone calls please.