The Baltimore Rock Opera Society (BROS) is hiring! Baltimore's community-powered, collaborative, rock n roll production company is looking for great people who can work part-time to further BROS mission of providing unforgettable experiences to audiences in Baltimore and beyond.
Applications Close September 18th. Interviews starting immediately
Volunteer Leadership Positions Available:
BROS is looking to fill the following volunteer Captains position. Captains are volunteer leaders that take initiative to maintain and improve Baltimore Rock Opera Society through a specific set of duties. Although these positions are unpaid, Captains get priority access to professional development opportunities and a free rock operative membership. Captains will receive an @BaltimoreRockOpera.org email address and access to administrative side of the BROS Google Drive.
FOLLOW THE LINKS TO A MORE DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION FOR EACH POSITION
- Video Captain - Leads video efforts for BROS promotion, helping to create, produce and edit BROS video content. Works under Marketing Director.
- Tech Captain - Organizes, manages and maintains inventory of tech equipment including lighting, audio, band & backline gear, power cables, truss, rigging, show computers, show software. Works under the Production Director
- LIT Captain - Captain of LEDs and small electronics. Organizes, manages and maintains inventory of LEDs and electronics/soldering for use in sets, props, creatures or environmental uses in BROS production. Works under the Production Director
- Costume Shop Captain - The Costume Shop Captain is responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Costume Treasury and storage loft, the inventory those spaces hold, and the costume shop.
- HQ Operations Captain - Helps to maintain and improve BROS HQ including equipment needed for production, plumbing, electrical, buildout projects, and design systems to make BROS HQ a comfortable and productive space.
- Sponsorship Captain - Works in the Development (fundraising) department to cultivate relationships with local businesses to secure in-kind or cash sponsorships for BROS events.
- Front of House Captain - Contributes to the smooth operation of the BROS guest experience. Helps to keep guests happy, informed and manage the ticket buying experience.
- Finance Underlord - Works with Managing Director and Finance Overlord to help keep BROS in great financial shape. Helps to keep the BROS books and accounting, track expenses and revenue.
More info about BROS:
APPLY BELOW! Direct any questions or issues to [email protected]