Baltimore Center Stage is seeking a Partnership Sales Manager. The Partnership Sales Manager is responsible for sales to groups of all sizes and affiliations for all of Baltimore Center Stage’s programming. The position is responsible for the cultivating, solicitating, fulfillment, and stewardship of all group related sales, as well as raising awareness of group sales opportunities to new prospects. Candidates with interest and knowledge of theater along with proven sales experience will receive the highest consideration.
Under the leadership of Executive Director Michael Ross and Artistic Director Stephanie Ybarra, BCS produces a wide range of artistic, learning, and community programs. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and Individuals from underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Actively pursuing new business for BCS, identifying opportunities to acquire new leads, making cold calls, attending events, and delivering effective presentations
- Research, develop and execute groups sales
- Promote awareness to corporate, incentive, affinity groups and association markets
- Establish and maintain trust and rapport with clients through appropriate coordination of new and existing accounts
- Serve as the primary point-of-contact for existing groups and maintain regular communications with group leaders
- Engage customers, analyze their need, and create proposals tailored to meet those needs
Looking for candidates who are creative, enterprise-oriented thinkers with a collaborative spirit.
Must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with shifting deadlines and priorities. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same or similar role and a strong grasp of this critical market segment having previously built relationships with key contacts. They would be driven to results, exhibit strong negotiating and influencing skills and have excellent social skills with an emphasis on building and maintaining relationships.
Position is fulltime with benefits.
$30,000 - $40,000
Baltimore Center Stage
Partnership Sales Manager
Job Submission Requirements:
2+ years of previous sales experience and proven track record
College education or equivalent experience
Strong interpersonal, organizational and administrative skills.
Strong attention to detail with time management
Working computer skills and knowledge including but not limited to Excel, Word, PowerPoint & data base programs
Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Tax Sheltered Annuities, Retirement Plan, and Leave Time