Classification: Part-time, Non-exempt
Reports to: Office Manager
Overview: Box Office Associate act as ambassadors for Creative Alliance, assist patrons, and help with day to day operations of the box office. This position mainly consists evening and weekend hours during performances, screenings, and special events.
- Process ticket and donation transactions
- Handle cash, checks, and credit card transaction with care and confidentiality
- Enter data, create reports and queries, and maintain Salesforce/Patron Manager database
- Complete daily deposit and close out procedures with accuracy
- Greet all visitors and provide excellent customer service
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls and voicemails
- Handle customer complaints and concerns; address with appropriate staff
- Maintain tidiness of building exterior, lobby, front desk, and main office
- Complete various box office tasks
- Record daily count of visitors to Creative Alliance
- Assist other staff with administrative tasks as needed including post event clean up.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be comprehensive. Employee may perform other related functions to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- Outgoing personality who enjoys interacting with people
- Enthusiasm for Creative Alliance’s mission, programs, and workshops
- Customer Service experience
- Availability to work evenings and weekends; occasional weekday, daytime hours a plus
- Experience managing multi-line phones
- Database experience; Salesforce or Patron Manager preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish, preferred
How to Apply: Email your resume and interest letter to Vic Yambao, Office Manager: [email protected]
As an inclusive community that works toward being an anti-racist organization, Creative Alliance encourages applicants of all ages, races, classes, gender identities, sexual orientations, religions, and physical abilities.