Baltimore Center Stage (LORT B) is accepting applicants for the position of Scene Shop Supervisor.
- Primary point of coordination between the TD office, scene shop, and paint shop
- Supervision of the scene shop staff in the construction of scenery
- Management of staff and over-hire for Load-in and Strike calls, and coordination of stage access with other production departments
- Oversight of maintenance and cleaning of the scene shop and tools
- Prepare venues for special events and rentals
- Participate in safety training and to perform all tasks with an awareness of safety regulations and possible hazardous conditions.
The ideal candidate possesses: 3-5 years of professional shop experience, good organizational skills, mechanical aptitude, and excellent written and personal communication skills. Preference will be given to those with supervisory experience, a familiarity with Creative Conners equipment, and experience maintaining scene shop tools and equipment.
The Scene Shop Supervisor will report to the Technical Director. Baltimore Center Stage is committed to building a diverse community of staff and interns. Individuals from underrepresented groups are encouraged to apply.
Position is seasonal, full time exempt, with benefits. A start date would be July 2020.
$30,000 - $40,000
Baltimore Center Stage
Scene Shop Supervisor
Job Submission Requirements:
Send cover letter, resume, and references to [email protected]
and please put Scene Shop Supervisor in the subject line.
Health Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Tax Sheltered Annuities, Retirement Plan, Cafeteria Plans, FSA/Dependent Care, and Leave Time