Art Handler/Driver is responsible for the careful loading, unloading, wrapping and transport of artwork between our three fast-paced art galleries and frame shop. Other responsibilities include packing and unpacking crates, receiving art and frame moulding shipments, and recording in our database.
Successful candidates must be motivated and responsible, have an excellent/clean driving record and be able to pass D.O.T. medical exam. Carpentry skills are a plus.
If you are eager to learn, we will teach you the skills necessary to be successful!
- Drive our Sprinter or box truck for our weekly transfer of artwork and framing to both our Chevy Chase, MD & Haverford, PA locations on the designated day
- Check in artwork and frame moulding following company procedures
- Uncrate and crate artwork and frame moulding
- Wrap artwork for inter-company transport
- Handle artwork & frame moulding with care
- Assist in the frame shop as needed, including frame joining
- Assist in setting up for events and shows in the galleries
- Enjoy driving, with excellent driving record
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Carpentry skills
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with good listening skills
- Team player
- Must be able to lift at least 100lbs
- Personal transportation required.
We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Five day work week.
To Apply: Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
$30,000 - $40,000
Renaissance Fine Arts & Artisan Frameworks
Frame Joiner/Art Handler/Driver
Job Submission Requirements:
Cover letter and resume, submitted via email
We offer benefits including health insurance and 401k along with a stimulating work environment. Must have your own transportation.