Baltimore Art Gallery is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team as a full time Gallery Administrative Assistant.
About The Gallery:
For over 30 years, we have been helping our clients create beautiful and unique collections. With three locations, we house the largest collection of art in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and finest artwork and custom framing available.
Gallery Administrative Assistant Position:
To be successful in our busy fine art gallery, you must be detail oriented and self motivated with exceptional organizational skills. Ideal candidate must be a problem-solver, multi-tasker, good with numbers and able to work well both independently and on a team. We expect that you will charismatically interact with our clientele while assisting our gallery director and sales staff.
Position reports to Operations Manager
- Assist gallery director and sales consultants
- General gallery upkeep and hanging
- Answer phones
- Daily paperwork/database management
- Special Projects as needed
- Office supply management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in PC and Mac programs including MS Office, Pages and Numbers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Great multitasking skills
- Problem solver
- Strong data entry skills & the ability to analyze data accurately
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with listening skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Must have your own transportation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]