Rayn Fall Dance is seeking one or multiple dance teachers for the following classes:
- Pre-Dance (ages 5-7) 9:30a-10:30a
- Creative Movement (ages 3-5) 10:30a-11:15a
- Little Movers (age 2) // 11:15a-11:45a
Founded in 2004 Muse 360 Arts is a non-profit that provides youth ages 3-21 and their families access to affordable and high-quality arts-focused programming and experiences.
One of our three core programs, Rayn Fall Dance Studio, strives to offer the highest quality of dance instruction while offering programs that parallel the needs of the community we serve. Our mission is to provide people of diverse backgrounds with an opportunity to receive training in dance while receiving exposure in the allied arts.
These are introductory dance classes for young dancers that combine Ballet and Tap. Ballet only for Little Movers.
- Little Movers - This introductory dance class is specifically structured to assist very young dancers in identifying basic forms of movement. Students learn through imaginative games, songs, music, and rhythmic patterns.
- Creative Movement - This introductory dance class is specifically structured to bring the joy of music and movement to young children. Students enjoy the challenge of developing their mind and muscle memory through exposure to various dance genres in ballet, tap, African, hip-hop, and other dance movements.
- Pre-Dance - This is an introductory class that combines ballet and tap. Students will be provided with a wide variety of structures, vocabulary, and rhythms. Students will develop strength, agility, and flexibility, and begin to recognize patterns through movement.
- Select and plan class content, which includes stretching, improvisation, dance techniques, strength exercises, or combinations. (Classes may include a warm-up period)
- Select all music and choreography of dance combinations.
- Determine class skill and age levels with later adjustments as necessary.
- Choose a theme and music for a recital and choreograph all dance pieces.
- Select costumes.
- Solicit volunteers to assist with rehearsals and performance.
- Attend periodic staff meetings.
- May attend educational training.
- Integrate annual recitals in conjunction with other dance instructors.
- At least 18 years of age or Graduation from High School or GED plus 2 two years of work or volunteer experience. Please note that technical expertise in the field may replace work experience year for year
- Must be available to work weekend hours
- All new employees must submit verification of legal right to work in the United States within 72 hours of beginning employment
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relations and positive attitude with and toward others
- 5 years of study with a public or private dance instructor and/or completion of a college dance program
- 3 years of experience teaching dance
- Knowledge of communication techniques
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to demonstrate basic to intermediate steps in ballet.
Part-Time Contractual - Estimated Start September 2021. In-Person Instruction on Saturdays For The Duration of Program. Compensation Based On Experience