Mid Atlantic Arts seeks a full-time Program Associate who will support our international portfolio: USArtists International, the largest grantmaking program in the United States supporting performing artists at their engagements abroad; and Performing Arts Global Exchange, a program that brings international artists to the United States to perform at nonprofit presenting organizations nationwide with grant support.
- Assist in maintaining program’s online grant forms including scheduling, editing, and posting
- Plan and implement logistics for three grant panel meetings annually, including panel book creation, distribution, and other arrangements
- Assist in evaluating application materials for program eligibility
- Research and identify prospective panelists, applicants, and agents
- Coordinate grant notifications, agreements, and supplementary materials for program applicants and grantees
- Organize program informational webinars and other events including registration, program presentation, and communication to attendees
- Provide technical assistance, information, and other support to applicants, grant recipients, and other constituents
- Oversee data collection – including tracking, retrieval, and reporting – and interface with online grant systems and database
- Assist with program documentation, evaluation, and information sharing; support reporting and case-making with donors and funders
- Represent Mid Atlantic Arts locally and nationally at conferences, meetings, performances, and other events as requested
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least three years of experience working in the performing arts field in such areas as presenting, programming, or touring
- Proficiency in Windows, particularly Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Experience providing technical support or training
- Solid experience with data entry and tracking
- Facility with web-based grant application platforms
- Outstanding communication skills: verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Experience with international artists/presenting communities
- Experience with grantmaking
- Comfort with public speaking, teaching, or workshop facilitation
Covid 19 Note: Mid Atlantic Arts offices are currently closed, and all team members are working remotely. When it is deemed best to return to our offices, staff will transition to a hybrid work model with some work in the office expected.
About Mid Atlantic Arts
Based in Baltimore, Maryland, Mid Atlantic Arts provides grant support and multi-state programming in the mid-Atlantic region. Mid Atlantic Arts nurtures and funds the creation and presentation of diverse artistic expression and connects people to meaningful arts experiences within our region and beyond. It is one of six regional arts organizations in the United States and works in close partnership with the National Endowment for the Arts and its member state and jurisdictional arts agencies.
Mid Atlantic Arts is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Accordingly, Mid Atlantic Arts provides employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, national origin or ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, genetic status or information, military or veteran status or any status protected by federal, state, or local law.
Mid Atlantic Arts is committed to building an inclusive working environment that supports a diverse community of staff and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.
To learn more, visit www.midatlanticarts.org
$40,000 - $50,000 $50,000 - $60,000
Mid Atlantic Arts
Program Associate, International
Job Submission Requirements:
To apply, please e-mail a cover letter and resume to Delise White, Support Specialist at [email protected]
Please title your e-mail Program Associate, International. Applicants may choose to submit an optional video introduction no longer than 5 minutes in which they further discuss their goals, background, and interests in lieu of a cover letter. For priority consideration, submit application no later than 5 pm on September 23, 2021.
This is a full-time position reporting to the Program Officer, International. The salary range for this position is $45,000 - $55,000 commensurate with experience. Mid Atlantic Arts offers a full benefits package.