Renaissance Fine Arts is seeking an Inventory Controller. The Inventory Controller is responsible for inventorying the artwork for three fast paced art galleries including unpacking crates, photographing the art, creating database entries for art, and wrapping the art for transport.
Successful candidates must be detail oriented, self motivated, good with numbers, and good with photography. Carpentry skills are a plus.
If you are eager to learn, we will teach you the skills necessary to be successful! We value a winning personality over experience and will train the right person.
- Check in artwork and frame moulding following company procedures
- Uncrate and crate artwork and frame moulding
- Photograph the artwork including color correcting images with speed and accuracy
- Inventory artwork into company database
- Wrap artwork for inter-company transport
- Handle artwork & frame moulding with care
- Performing physical inventory for three galleries quarterly
- Assisting in setting up for events and shows in the galleries
- Detail oriented
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Carpentry skills
- Photography skills
- Knowledgeable of Photoshop
- Good with numbers
- Strong sense of urgency to complete work quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Upbeat and professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with good listening skills
- Team player
- Must be able to lift 100lbs
- We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Five day work week. Must have your own transportation.