1. Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Digital Communications/Graphic Design and 3-5 years of related experience. Will consider recent grad with strong skill set and portfolio.
2. Familiar with brand compliance, must be able to keep designs consistent with brand identity and guidelines.
3. Must have flawless work accuracy, and possess meticulous attention to detail.
4. Work efficiently in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to switch gears while managing multiple projects at one time.
5. Candidate must have strong portfolio of high-quality cross-platform work that includes digital and print design.
6. Be flexible and diplomatic when working collaboratively with numerous internal departments
7. Cultivate and maintain working relationships with outside vendors including printers, freelancers and photographers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Provide design and production for projects such as brochures, postcards, posters, building signage, social media graphics and other marketing collateral.
2. Photography and videography for our internal departments and special events.
3. Keep an eye on new technology that could enhance our marketing processes.
4. Brainstorm creative ideas for our social media posts.
5. Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure our brand consistency and voice.
Adobe Creative Suite & Acrobat
Create high-quality PowerPoint presentations for leadership and executive teams
Basic social media skills with Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
Videography and Video Editing
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Interactive design and motion graphics are not required but a huge plus!
The work environment is usually fast paced. This job requires high energy and interaction with staff, other agency staff, community leaders, and outside partners, vendors, others.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and incumbent will also perform other reasonably related business duties as assigned by supervisor or other management as required. The JCC reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the needs arise. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.