Baltimore Art Gallery is searching for a dynamic individual to join our team as a full time Gallery Administrative Assistant.
About The Gallery:
For over 30 years, we have been helping our clients create beautiful and unique collections. With three locations, we house the largest collection of art in the Mid-Atlantic region. We are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest standards of service and finest artwork and custom framing available.
Gallery Administrative Assistant Position:
To be successful in our busy fine art gallery, you must be detail oriented and self motivated with exceptional organizational skills. Ideal candidate must be a problem-solver, multi-tasker, good with numbers and able to work well both independently and on a team. You should have a strong design sensibility and comfort level using social media and corresponding with clients to accurately assist in conveying the feel, look and voice of the gallery via any work created.
Position reports to Operations Manager
- Daily Paperwork/Database Management: tracking sales, accurate handling of payments & preparing weekly reports
- Weekly accounts payables: processing and posting
- Managing Inventory: maintaining balance throughout 3 galleries & organize weekly transfers
- Maintain financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments
- Maintaining files
- Monitor Vehicle fleet maintenance and monthly inspections
- Assist Marketing team with Instagram and website content as needed
- Special Projects as needed
- Office supply management and reorder
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in PC and Mac programs including MS Office, Pages and Numbers
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Great multitasking skills
- Problem solver
- Strong data entry skills & the ability to analyze data accurately
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, along with listening skills
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
We offer benefits and a stimulating work environment. Must have your own transportation.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to: [email protected]