Position Available: January 2, 2018
The Museum Trustee Association (MTA) is the only organization dedicated to providing ongoing board education programs, services and resources for museum trustees. MTA is hiring a part-time (Hourly, 15 hours/week) Web Communications Coordinator. This position leads all web-based projects of the Museum Trustee Association.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads all electronic media and website efforts including social media presence and website updates and maintenance.
- Opens and maintains online event registrations and generates reports of registrants.
- Regularly updates Constant Contact-based communications database.
- Assembles monthly Constant Contact-based email newsletters and other email announcements in collaboration with the Manager of Member Services and Administration.
- Supports Controller for accurate financial reporting.
- Provides set-up services and other technical support to users of Museum Trustee Association software products.
- Connects users of software products to Association administration.
- Other Projects as may be required.
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail and organizational capability
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within tight deadlines
- 1-2 years professional experience in an administrative capacity
- Demonstrated ability with software packages including Microsoft Office, Constant Contact, Weebly Website Creator, Adobe Creative Suite, and relevant social media platforms. Familiarity with HTML a plus.